Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients.Clients want to work with happy and motivated people.We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work.We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work.We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work.Our greatest credential is our client list.Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships.
This position requires a highly motivated person to lead the day-to-day execution of a(n) account(s). They will be activating digital/print strategic plan development and all aspects of implementation.
* Assist with planning and implementation for client accounts across digital and magazine
* Training/Support for Assistant Planners in billing, reporting, trafficking, analytics and research
* Assist in presentation of data, insights and media to clients
* Intimate knowledge of consumer habits & touchpoints, i.e. magazine, digital mobile, social, video
* Craft knowledgeable and relevant POVs that assess media opportunities and place appropriate value
* Manage Vendor Billing: insertion orders, monthly billing reports, discrepancy resolution, and reconciliations
* Assist supervisor in negotiation of Buys, Makegoods, Positioning, Value Add Negotiations
* Draw actionable insights based off syndicated data, i.e. competitive, consumer etc.
* i.e. Nielsen, Comscore, Strategy, TNS, adrelevance, Quantcast, and others
* Build relationships with sales reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan
* Create dynamic presentations that effectively communicate to our clients
* Maintain a knowledge of all ad serving platforms across platform: Medialets, Vindico, DFA
* Prepare and deliver buying and or digital trafficking specs and guidelines
* Conquer Magazine Positioning Reports
* Continuously search for opportunities to be positive and to share the positive side to every situation
* Bachelor's Degree; related internship experience strongly preferred
* 1+ years of media buying/planning experience
* Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, detail-orientation, follow-though skills
* Must be hard-working, resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.