Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR000#######, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
The Senior Associate will work cross-functionally with internal teams and vendors to develop and execute strategies for a pharmaceutical company as well as a beauty company. The ideal candidate for this position is a proactive, creative thinker, who is good with numbers and has an ongoing curiosity about the ever-changing media landscape and keeping ahead of marketing trends. Must haves include at least one year of experience in media planning and an understanding of print and/or digital media. The Senior Associate will work closely with media partners, other internal teams, and the client to ensure flawless executions.
* Successfully contribute to building strong client relationships. The team will interact with the client on a regular basis to understand their needs and help them reach their target market and be a proactive strategic partner in helping them to grow their business
* Development of negotiation strategy and tactical plans for assigned clients
* Build rankers, constructing plans, negotiating rates and positioning
* Securing added value (including experiential & digital extensions) as well as provide updates on the evolving marketplace and understanding its impact on our clients
* Support the publishing Center of Excellence and PMX initiatives that include collaborating on marketplace analysis and creating new industry standards
* Provide support to the strategy team by managing reoccurring and ad hock projects
* Strategize with your team and the client to develop innovative, well-targeted marketing solutions.
* 1-2 years planning/negotiation experience
* Analytical mindset and adeptness with media math
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey concepts to a variety of audiences
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills and attention to detail
* Willingness and eagerness to learn, adopt new technologies and solutions, and take on new opportunities
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines
* Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills with ability to embrace a role that requires a mix of art and science.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.