A Registered Nurse who facilitates and completes the Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement activities of the agency and participates in the education of agency staff based upon Quality Assurance / Quality Improvement findings. Qualifications
An agency Quality Assurance / Quality Improvement shall be a registered nurse with an active license to practice nursing in this state and shall have one of the following:
- A minimum of two years nursing experience
- Home Care experience in a licensed, certified agency
- Quality Improvement experience in Home Care or a related field.
- Preferably a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing.
- Knowledge of State, Medicare, Medicaid and The Joint Commission guidelines and the application of knowledge in daily operations and management of team.
- Normal range of vision is required with or without correction.
- Normal range of hearing is required with or without correction.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift 20 lbs. or more.
- Must be able to speak clearly.
Associated topics: license, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, licensed vocational nurse, med surg, nurse i, nurse iv, nurses, pediatrics, practical nurse lpn