A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We're preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becoming a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Creative Services Coordinator. We're seeking a \"content junkie\" to support editorial and creative content initiatives to ensure delivery is aligned with our best practices and error-free. This team member reports to the Regional Manager of Content Strategy. We're looking to hire someone on a 6-month basis (with room for growth).
What you'll do:
* Create in-feed promotion copy for native advertising programs
* Image sourcing and recommendation
* Assist with miscellaneous copywriting and editing needs
* Preview link management, curation, and QA
* Project management via Salesforce
* Collaborate with Content Strategists, Account Managers, and Sellers
What you need:
* At least 1-2 years of experience copyediting in an editorial / branded content production role
* Extreme attention to details, especially in grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and all-around proper use of the English language
* Strong creative problem-solving skills and an ability to come up with high performing promotional copies
* Passionate about brand storytelling and key content trends
* Demonstrate knowledge of brand voice and branded content best practices
* Experience in managing a portfolio of projects simultaneously
* Deadline-oriented with solid time-management skills
* Ability to quickly adapt to different advertisers across a wide variety of categories and brand objectives
* Comfort with a fast-paced environment
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world's most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo's mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today's digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.