Navigant's Global Investigations & Compliance team has unparalleled Anti-Money Laundering Investigations, Compliance and Advisory expertise; Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Investigations, Compliance and Advisory expertise; and Public Sector Investigations & Monitoring Services expertise. Our professionals conduct investigations and assess and enhance compliance programs, including internal controls systems; develop and implement training programs and deploy proprietary technological and investigative due diligence protocols for some of the world's largest companies. We combine deep investigative, law enforcement, industry and accounting skills to address all of these of matters.
* Investigate potential money laundering and fraudulent financial activity across client business lines
* Assess anti-money laundering compliance programs and implement solutions
* Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of anti-money laundering and financial fraud investigations
* Participate in business development initiatives that include targeting external clients, attending industry conferences, and speaking engagements
* Lead and supervise teams in small and large engagements
* Training and development of Consultants, Sr. Consultants, and Managing Consultants.
* Responsible for engagement planning and management
* Prepare client communications, both written and oral, for senior level review
* Ability to understand the importance of privileged and confidential information
* Eight years of experience in public accounting and/or litigation/disputes consulting firm or financial services industry and regulatory environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in accounting, finance, economics or related discipline
* Strong understanding of corporate governance and the regulatory environment
* Strong project management skills in monitoring billing of hours, training and development, and providing supervision
* CFE, CPA or CAMS certifications preferred
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet timely deadlines
* Ability to travel
* Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively
* Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
* Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously
* Self-motivator with ability to work independently
* Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities of others
* Frequently travels by airplane, train or car as necessary to perform work at another location
The company offers competitive compensation packages including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and Navigant will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Navigant is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Navigant will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Navigant Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global professional services firm that helps clients take control of their future. Navigant's professionals apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and an enterprising approach to help clients build, manage and/or protect their business interests. With a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change and significant regulatory or legal pressures, the Firm primarily serves clients in the healthcare, energy and financial services industries. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, Navigant's practitioners bring sharp insight that pinpoints opportunities and delivers powerful results. More information about Navigant can be found at navigant.com.
Associated topics: crime scene, detective, fingerprint, inspector, investigate, investigation, investigative, investigator