Navigant's Global Investigations & Compliance team has unparalleled Anti-Money Laundering Investigations, Compliance and Advisory expertise; Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Investigations, Compliance and Advisory expertise; and Public Sector Investigations & Monitoring Services expertise. Our professionals conduct investigations and assess and enhance compliance programs, including internal controls systems; develop and implement training programs and deploy proprietary technological and investigative due diligence protocols for some of the world's largest companies. We combine deep investigative, law enforcement, industry and accounting skills to address all of these of matters.
* Direct investigations involving potential money laundering and fraudulent financial activity
* Plan and manage the engagement and its teams
* Provide subject matter expertise in the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance related programs, and financial fraud investigations
* Assess AML compliance programs and implement recommend changes and solutions Lead and supervise engagement teams, including training and development of staff
* Evaluate internal control structures to help identify weaknesses and associated risks
* Review and/or write AML policies and procedures
* Develop, perform and supervise detailed financial, economic and statistical analysis
* Supervise and conduct data gathering activities including document review and supervision as well as ensuring data integrity of data entered
* Participate in business development initiatives that include targeting external clients, attending industry conferences, and speaking engagements
* Prepare client communications for senior-level review
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in accounting, finance, economics or related discipline
* 15 -20 years of experience with senior executive experience at any/all of the following: financial institutions, regulatory/government, client service/consulting or other relevant
* Understanding of AML regulations ,enforcement actions and forensic accounting
* Expertise in OFAC, EDD, KYC, BSA, CDD and/or forensic accounting
* Familiarity with common fraud or money laundering schemes
* Strong understanding of corporate governance and regulatory issues that could affect an organization
* Outstanding project management skills in monitoring billing of hours, training, development and supervision
* Proven ability to develop and generate business for the firm to help drive revenue
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet timely deadlines
* Proficient in MS Access, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Ability to travel
* Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively
* Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
* Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously
* Self-motivator with ability to work independently
* Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities of others
* Frequently travels by airplane, train or car as necessary to perform work at another location
The company offers competitive compensation packages including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and Navigant will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Navigant is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Navigant will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Navigant Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global professional services firm that helps clients take control of their future. Navigant's professionals apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and an enterprising approach to help clients build, manage and/or protect their business interests. With a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change and significant regulatory or legal pressures, the Firm primarily serves clients in the healthcare, energy and financial services industries. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, Navigant's practitioners bring sharp insight that pinpoints opportunities and delivers powerful results. More information about Navigant can be found at navigant.com.
Associated topics: crime scene, detective, fingerprint, inspector, investigate, investigation, investigative, investigator