Navigant's Banking, Insurance & Capital Markets Practice. Navigant's team of recognized and respected management consultants apply experience, clear thinking and teamwork to deliver innovative solutions to complex problems facing financial institutions. We offer a diverse range of strategic, operational, risk management, investigative and compliance consulting to clients in the highly regulated financial services industry, including major financial and insurance institutions. A sample of our solutions follow:
* Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance - We help our clients' risk, compliance, and control functions assess, analyze, and control activities and events that may hinder their ability to achieve operational, financial, and strategic objectives. We also meet regulatory compliance expectations and respond to regulator actions.
* Operations and Technology Strategy and Effectiveness - We partner with executives to solve critical operational and technological challenges and to attain efficient and reliable operations, systems, policies, and procedures that reduce the cost of doing business, ensure a consistent and positive experience for customers, and maintain regulatory compliance.
* Quantitative Analytics - We help our clients make sound, data-driven decisions through our model development, model validation, and data analytics services. We help our clients measure financial performance by leveraging our experience in accounting policy, financial reporting, and valuation.
* Business Process Outsourcing - We provide outsourcing solutions to help clients improve efficiency in claims processing, data conversion / scrubbing, and loan testing, all within a highly secure and quality-controlled environment.
As a Senior Consultant on the BICM team, your responsibilities include:
* Client Service - Execute and deliver high quality engagement tasks both independently and in a collaborative setting with a focus on client satisfaction
* Problem solving - Deconstruct our clients' most challenging problems and develop innovative, industry leading solutions, approaches and methodologies
* Project management - Play a lead role in supporting key client projects, ensuring projects are completed in an efficient manner to meet client deadlines
* Practice development - Participate in the management and development of practice initiatives (e.g., recruiting, people and culture, internal communications, and training)
* Business development - Engage in the pursuit of new business including drafting documents, proposals and client presentations
* Industry knowledge and development - Expand your industry knowledge, contribute to the development of consulting capabilities and effectively articulate our key business propositions to clients
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced challenging client focused environment where priorities and scope may change quickly
* Ph.D. in Economics, Finance or Mathematics; M.S. in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or Financial Engineering; and/or MBA in Quantitative Finance required
* 3 to 5 or more years of experience in banking, insurance or capital markets as a consultant or in the industry
* Prior management consulting experience is preferred
* Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following areas:
* Banking regulations and compliance
* CCAR / Basel Credit Risk or Market Risk model building and model validation
* Econometrics and Statistical techniques
* Technology strategy, governance and effectiveness
* Business architecture and operating models
* Business process improvement and robotics
* Change management
* Excellent presentation, facilitation, verbal and written communication skills, tailoring communications to both clients and coworkers
* Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative, consultancy mindset
* Focus on exceptional quality in all deliverables Proven ability to successfully lead client service delivery teams that deliver the highest quality work
* Demonstrated positive and productive client relationship skills
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
* Ability to generate a quality work product in a timely manner while maintaining a strong attention to detail
* Experience working on discrete, time sensitive projects
* Highly motivated, driven, and dynamic attitude towards work and career
* High-energy, positive, persuasive, and aptitude to lead by example
* Ability to travel up to 100% for client engagements as required
* CPA, Lean Six Sigma, PMP or other relevant certifications are a plus
* Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
* Work as a member of a team as well as be a self-motivator with ability to work independently
* Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment to coordinate work
* Frequently travels by airplane, train or car as necessary to perform work at another location
* Regularly uses close visual acuity and operates computer equipment to prepare and analyze and transmit data
* Generally works in an office environment
The company offers competitive compensation packages including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and Navigant will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Navigant is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Navigant Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global professional services firm that helps clients take control of their future. Navigant's professionals apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and an enterprising approach to help clients build, manage and/or protect their business interests. With a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change and significant regulatory or legal pressures, the Firm primarily serves clients in the healthcare, energy and financial services industries. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, Navigant's practitioners bring sharp insight that pinpoints opportunities and delivers powerful results. More information about Navigant can be found at navigant.com.
Associated topics: analyse, business analyst, business analytic, forecasting, investment analyst, investment fund, legal, market, monitor, refine