NBCU is endeavoring to converge our linear & digital properties onto a single technology stack and streamlining business processes across the enterprise in order to maximize inventory and yield.
The Senior Manager of Platform Solutions will primarily be responsible for executing on strategic initiatives in the area of convergence across the portfolio for Planning, Inventory, Insights & Measurement by working with both vendors and internal development/technology teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Member of a converged product management team that supports multiple cross functional departments
* Supports all Business groups with regards to the both vendor and internal systems and business process; Planning, Inventory, Sales Ops, Insights & Measurement, and Finance
* Lead as a Product Manager to formulate designs, write stories, set priorities and perform UAT
* Manage the relationships with internal clients across each business group; process, system requirements, training, implementation of large initiatives
* Manage day to day relationship, priorities and development of internal strategic applications.
* Partner closely with IT/Technology counterparts and vendor on the product roadmap and strategy; prioritizing enhancements and defects based on business needs
* Provide regular updates to management across linear and digital business groups
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
* Minimum of 5 years experience and a minimum
Additional skill requirements:
* Must have linear and/or digital Planning experience
* Some experience in application development (Agile) preferred
* Experience working directly in media, as it relates to display, video, mobile, audience and inventory platforms
* An attention to detail while reviewing project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project requirements
* Ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
* Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles and negotiate resolutions to complex problems
* Ability to organize meetings including creating pertinent agendas, managing conversations, and summarizing the results into a set of decisions made and next steps
* Extensive multi-tasking capabilities in a highly dynamic environment