- Neumeric Technologies
18 Brentwood Ct
This is Vineel from Neumeric Technologies .
We have an urgent requirement from one of our client. Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are interested in this position . Please forward updated profile to ...@ntc-us.com Ph : (412)-###-####
Job Title: Business Solutions Architect
Location: Somerset, New Jersey
Interview process: Phone interview followed by Skype
- Provide hands on leadership to technical staff analyzing company's business processes, applications, architecture and infrastructure to identify pain points and make recommendations.
- Analyze Systems across Business Processes, Use Cases, Application, Database, and Infrastructure. Document current state and build future state architectural roadmaps across all tiers
- Identify opportunities to improve performance, stability, capacity, and resiliency of the applications, architecture, databases, processes, and infrastructure and identify associated costs and risks
- Spearhead the development of work plan, process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the business case requirements gathering and successfully lead program-level business system analysis projects.
- Provide detailed weekly status
- Provide monthly executive summary
- Lead in-depth technical discussions with clients and analyze architecture diagrams, documentation, code, and data.
- Must be confident and comfortable with application, database, and infrastructure discussions including working knowledge of physical, virtual, and cloud deployment strategies
- Develop artifacts representing current and future state system architecture, visualization, database, and application layers
- Experience with architecture frameworks and view based architecture (4+1 view models)
- Strong software engineering background with one or more modern languages (Java, C++/C#, Python, VB, etc.)
- Experience in both Windows and Linux/Unix environments Expert level knowledge in at least one
- Solid understanding of database architecture Relational models, replication strategies, SQL with 1 or more major database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Postgres, MySQL)
- Working knowledge of physical, virtual, and cloud deployment strategies
- Knowledge and experience with N-Tiered architectures including middleware layers ESB's, Web Services, and Messaging constructs
- Knowledge of design pattern concepts and ability to apply design patterns
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development and capable of providing technical leadership to an agile team.
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts ability to articulate, advocated and implement automation concepts for CI/CD and associated configuration management, automated deployment, and validation.
- Experience working in heterogeneous environments (Windows .Net, Linux/Unix, As400, Mainframe)
- Experience with capacity and performance analysis of complex systems
- Knowledge of cloud based architectures, SaaS, PaaS including cloud migration
- Strong communication skills capable of working in client facing position and interacting directly with client technical staff. Must be able to independently produce technical documentation including architecture diagrams, detailed technical design, and associated presentation materials.
- Managerial experience
- Financial Services background
- Data Warehouse both traditional and Big Data paradigms
- Master Data Management
- AS400 and/or Mainframe experience (must be in addition to Windows or Linux does not substitute)
- Infrastructure and Network design including HA/DR strategies
- Enterprise architecture
Associated topics: .net, application architect, backend, c, devops, java, lead, php, project architect, senior
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...