The New York Post is looking for a dynamic, energetic and fun individual to join its Human Resources team! Reporting into the Director, Human Resources, this qualified candidate will work closely with all members of the HR team and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
* Partner with senior leaders across the organization in the recruitment process to include posting, sourcing, screening and selection.
* Work with the HR Generalist in the onboarding process from offer letter creation to new hire orientation. Act as liaison between IT and management throughout.
* Lead The Posts Summer Internship program. Work closely with department heads on final selection, scheduling of team outings and organization of Lunch and Learn sessions.
* Update spreadsheets for all HR related items i.e. new hire and promotion tracking.
* Oversee the Employee Referral program.
* Prepare all new hire packets. Ensure all onboarding forms and policies are current.
* Update organizational charts.
* Perform other duties as assigned to include mail distribution, organization of HR file room and employee I9 forms.
* Work closely with VP and Director of Human Resources on various projects.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in human resources, office administration or customer service.
* Knowledge of Google Suites, Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
* Flawless written and oral communication.
* Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
Associated topics: chief human resource officer, chro, guide, lead, leader, leadership, monitor, president, senior associate, senior director
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.