NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has been providing medical care to the surrounding communities for over 135 years. Join this amazing team where care, compassion and community meet a world-class experience. Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist, where high-quality customer service is helping drive our hospital's success. Your contributions will ensure we continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our patients and their loved ones. It's the kind of work that's at the forefront of a better tomorrow for countless human beings. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will provide support to the Physician Assistant Services Department, and will be responsible for the planning, direction, coordination and control over the administrative, clerical and secretarial activities in the Department. Coordinate all aspects of the division, including facilitation of the credentialing process and working on Department-wide projects and initiatives. You will be involved in what makes patient care here an exceptional example of quality care and brilliant innovation. In collaboration with the Director of Physician Assistant Services, you will work towards the strategic goals of the Physician Assistant Program by developing, implementing, and monitoring select administrative operations for the Department. The Administrative Coordinator will ensure service excellence is provided to patients, customers and other internal partners.
This is a full-time, day shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
* A minimum of 3-5 years of administrative assistant/coordinator experience in a hospital-setting required
* Ability to communicate effectively with administrative and medical staff
* Excellent written communication skills
* Organizational skills and ability to work independently
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: assistant, assistant psych, assistant surgery, assistant surgical, clinic, diagnostic, physician assistant, practice physician, urgent care, walk in
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.