LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Evening (United States of America)Description:
History-Making Surgical Care - You Make It Possible
Certified Operating Room Technician for Peri-op - Evenings
At NewYork-Presbyterian, were proudly introducing the world to the future of surgery. We are the singular source of advanced care and caring for caring for the 600,000 diverse population of New Yorkers who live and work south of 14th Street. Here, highly trained professionals are making history and changing lives. You can help Make It Possible. We are seeking an exceptionally skilled professional to join our high-profile team.
Under supervision of the Nurse Manager, you will scrub, assist and anticipate physicians needs during a wide variety of surgical procedures.
This is a full-time, evening shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital. Position will include rotating weekends. The shift will be 3:30PM - 12:00AM.
* High School Diploma/GED
* Completition of a nationally accredited education program for Surgical Technicians
* NBSTSA Certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: cardiac, cst, instructor, ob, operating room technician, sje, surgical, surgical assistant, surgical core technician, technologist surgical