LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Night Flex (United States of America)Description:
Small Patients, Huge Advances: Pediatric Nurses Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Pediatric Cardiac ICU - Full Time - Nights
For nurses at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, every moment - and every patient - is precious. Talented PCICU and PICU nurses deliver around-the-clock care for over 1,900 children annually, using advanced support technology not commonly found in pediatric settings. Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO), ventricular assist devices, and continuous video EEG are just some of the systems we employ. Each tool enhances nurses' uncanny ability to detect even the slightest changes-and makes our unit a destination-of-choice for pediatric intensive care.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent - thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities - and the world - stronger.
You'll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time, night shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
* At least one year of acute care RN experience in pediatrics, PICU, NICU, or adult ICU
* At least one year of acute care RN experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
* BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care unit, domiciliary, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, psychatric, psychiatric, recovery, surgical, transitional