- New York Presbyterian
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
21 Warren St
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Night Flex (United States of America)Description:
Nurses Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Pediatric Emergency Department - Nights
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Emergency Department (ED) nursing is a moment-to-moment, career-transforming experience. Here, ED nurses independently assess conditions and rapidly arrange multidisciplinary care. From hi-tech intervention to community trauma care, our nurses identify challenges, comfort families and organize teams when every second counts. As a designated 911 receiving hospital, our facility includes a Level I Trauma Center, and we recently broke ground on the state-of-the-art Pediatric Emergency Department. Across all campuses, our nurses collaborate with paramedics, physicians and others to use induced hypothermia to digital radiology and other novel techniques. With each innovation, we're impacting the future of emergency medical care.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent - thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities - and the world - stronger.
You'll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full-time, night shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. Schedule will be 7pm - 7:30am.
* At least 1 year of acute care RN experience in the pediatric or adult emergency department
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* At least 1 year of acute care RN experience in the pediatric or adult ED, PICU, NICU, pediatric medical/surgical or pediatric cardiology
* Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
* BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care, ccu, intensive care unit, nurse rn, psychatric, registed, surgery, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.