LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Evening (United States of America)Description:
Inspire Care and Caring:
Clinical Nurse Managers Make It Possible
Clinical Nurse Manager - RN - Endoscopy - Days / Evenings
NewYork-Presbyterian stands proudly among the nation's top ten centers for Digestive Disease Care (U.S. News & World Report). Transformational nurses make it possible. Experience a fast-paced environment of over 12,000 endoscopic procedures annually. As the tri-state area's leading center for liver and lung transplantation, our endoscopy/ bronchoscopy teams bring textbooks to life with complex, rarely seen care. As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will drive efficiency, compassion and patient focus. You'll support clinical nurses who are our strong partners to renowned physicians in this Department- many named among \"America's Top Doctors.\" Our results are impressive, and our patient focus is legendary.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent - thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities - and the world - stronger.
You'll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time day/evening position. Working Monday through Friday with the hours of 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, five days per week at NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center.
* At least five years of experience in Endoscopy (Inpatient), PACU, and/or ICU
* Charge nurse experience along with experience managing a case schedule for a procedural area
* Strong leadership demonstrated
* Masters degree
* At least four years of acute care RN experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
* BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: aprn, arnp, board, cardiology, certified nursing, clinic, fnp, ob, prac, rnp