LocationBronxville, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Leadership That Inspires Excellence:
Director of Patient Services Make It Possible
Director of Patient Services - RN - Hospice
NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital, has a long history of providing high quality health care to residents of Westchester. Here, our nurses bring inspiring commitment and compassion to every patient. NYP/Lawrence has been recognized by numerous regional and national accreditation organizations for the hard work that has led to our outstanding patient outcomes.
We're seeking a transformational leader at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence to inspire quality across all aspects of patient care and drive the success of our Hospice Team.
Assumes responsibility and provides leadership and direction for quality improvement activities of CHHA including, regulatory compliance with State, Federal, and JCAHO, consistent with the overall mission and policies of the organization. Responsible for development and implementation of policies and procedures for CHHA. Works closely with the Administrative Director, other management staff and Board to facilitate program development and implementation.
This is a full time, day shift position working from 9:00am - 5:00pm at Lawrence Hospital Hospice offsite offices.
* Master's Degree in Nursing or a related field relevant to health care administration.
* A minimum of two years satisfactory experience as a community hospice nurse plus a minimum of two years progressive experience and certification in Hospice and Palliative Care Nursing.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Knowledge and competence in community health principles.
* Excellent organizational skills. Knowledgeable in laboratory activities
* Federal, state and local regulations including JCAHO.
* Current NYS Nursing License and a car available for work.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, domiciliary, hospice, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, surgical