LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Shape the Future of Pharmacy
Director Pharmacy Inventory/Procurement/340B, Join New York's #1 Hospital!
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill-Cornell Medical Center, we know that extraordinary careers in pharmacy come from the opportunity to do extraordinary work. That's why we're inviting you to explore the innovative careers at New York's largest and busiest hospital. There's no better place to define your expertise, while working with a team that's defining national standards.
Plans, directs, organizes, and coordinates programs and policy related to medication procurement, inventory management, and 340B programs. Responsible for oversight of purchasing practices, maintaining a balanced budget, and developing efficient inventory processes, and demonstrating compliance of 340B programs.
* Minimum 3 years' experience as a Director, Assistant Director or Pharmacy Management role
* Completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or Business
* Completion of a Master's degree Pharmacy or Business
* Experience in Specialty Area
* Minimum 6 years recent hospital/institutional experience or related experience if in Ambulatory Services
* Experience with pharmacy inventory and 340B management is required
* Documented ability to achieve targeted results in a complex, interdisciplinary environment, demonstrated problem-solving and project management abilities, and strong interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of excellent customer service and a focus on service excellence
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: antibody, bacteria, biomedical, biopharma, immuno oncology, injury, microbiological, pharmaceutical, physiologist, protein