LocationBrooklyn, New YorkShift:Night Flex (United States of America)Description:
Feel The Pride of Making a Difference at New York's #1 Hospital
Maternity - RN Interview Day - NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital (April 16th)
Imagine a career with New York's #1-ranked hospital, where people from around the world come to for care of the highest caliber. Working at NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist, one of the newest members of the NewYork-Presbyterian network, you'll impact the lives of thousands while continuously growing both professionally and personally. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent - thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities - and the world - stronger.
You'll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full-time, night shift position providing full continuity of care in Labor & Delivery or Obstetrics located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
The Interview Event will take place on Tuesday, April 16th.
Qualified candidates will be personally contacted. This event is NOT an open interview day.
* At least one year of acute care RN experience in Labor & Delivery
* Certification in relevant clinical area and Nursing Professional Development
* Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
* Capstone/Preceptorship in Women's Health or at leasr one year os acute care RN experience
* Electronic Fetal Monitoring certification from National Certification Corporation (NCC) (or obtain within one year of employment)
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
* BLS and ACLS certifications from the American Heart Association
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: care, intensive, intensive care, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, tcu, unit