- New York Presbyterian
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
21 Warren St
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Rotating (United States of America)Description:
Feel the Pride of Wound and Ostomy Nursing at Its Best Staff Nurse - RN - Wound and Ostomy Care - Days (with some Rotation and Split weekends)
Imagine a career at NewYork-Presbyterian, where talented and compassionate WOCN nurses like you are building on our success as New York's #1-ranked hospital. Working at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, one of our six state-of-the-art campuses, you'll help achieve outcomes that improve the lives of thousands of cancer and trauma patients. Find out how you can Make It Possible. Take on this impactful role. Use your expertise in wound and ostomy care as you deliver pre- and post-operative treatment and education to patients and their families. Work independently while enjoying shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Regularly evaluate patient outcomes, and participate in initiatives focused on improving quality and performance, such as minimizing readmissions of our patients. This is a full time 10 hour shift position.Varied start times
* Applicable experience in an academic medical center (includes experience partnering with interns/residents/attendings)
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* At least 4 years of acute care nursing experience
* Certification in Wound and Ostomy Care
* BCLS certification
* Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills to drive engagement
* An independent thinker who can quickly resolve patient care issues utilizing the skills and knowledge of the interdisciplinary team
The selected candidate will work Monday through Friday with Varied start times and end times With Split weekend coverage and Varied start times . Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, intensive, psychatric, staff nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.