- New York Presbyterian
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
21 Warren St
LocationBrooklyn, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
In this role, the Nurse Manager is responsible for managing, planning, directing, implementing, coordinating and evaluating Nursing care for a specific unit and supports the mission and vision of New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. The Nurse Manager will manage the day to day activity of the unit and lead the nursing care team. She or he will maintain a professional and a nurturing environment that foster a culture of respect and kindness, where interdisciplinary team members contribute to optimal patient outcomes.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required, Master's Degree in Nursing or related field required
* Must currently be registered as a Professional Nurse in New York State
* 3+ years of Registered Nurse experience in Coronary Care Unit or Critical Care or Cardiac is required
* Leadership and/or collaborative experience required
* Nursing Certifications preferred
* BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association required
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care, hospice, intensive care, maternal, neonatal, nurse rn, psychiatric, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.