- New York Presbyterian
Healthcare - Nursing
21 Warren St
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day Flex (United States of America)Description:
World-Class Patient Care:
Nurse Practitioners Make It Possible
Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Radiology - full time
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation's most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. Our Lower Manhattan Hospital is the singular source of care for the 750,000 New Yorkers who live and work south of 14th Street. Situated at the crossroads of the financial epicenter and several diverse and historic communities, we provide world-class care with a patient-inspired community touch.
Step into a fast-advancing, tech-savvy specialty at New York's #1 hospital - where quality imaging infuses our approach to quality care. As a valued member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside top radiologists, serving as a resource to nurses, radiology techs and more
This is a full time position working Tuesday - Saturday.
* Previous experience in Radiology, Cardiac Cath Lab, or Surgical ICU
* Previous experience in a hospital setting
* Master's degree in specialty of practice
* Current NYS RN license
* Current NYS licensure as a Nurse Practitioner
* At least 3 years of experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, assistant cna, bilingual, cardiology, certified nursing, clinic, clinical, community, practice, splst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.