LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Inspire Care and Caring
Outpatient Digestive Diseases Access Nurse - Days
Take your career in digestive diseases to the next level with New York's #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell is looking to hire experienced digestive diseases nurses to care for our newly diagnosed digestive patients. Whether patients are seeking a second opinion or are looking for a place to receive treatment, the digestive outpatient access nurses are integral to welcoming patients with open arms.
In this role, you will be working with newly diagnosed patients in a specific area. You will partner with the physician team to identify patients who are appropriate for multidisciplinary clinics. You will help patients to feel empowered by educating them on the care experience at NYP/WC. You will partner with the administrative team to ensure that patients' first visits are productive through complete record collection and care coordination. Join a team that is transforming the way we care for digestive diseases patients at NYP/WC.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.
* RN or NP with previous digestive experience
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing
* Current New York State RN license
* Minimum of two to four years of experience in nursing
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, domiciliary, infusion, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, surgery, surgical