LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
World-Class Care Happens Here: You Can Help Make it Possible
Patient Coordinator - Global Patient Services -Arabic Speaking
Each year, thousands of patients from all over the world travel to NewYork Presbyterian-New York's #1 ranked hospital. Renowned physicians, leading-edge technology and ground-breaking procedures make us a destination center for care. Global Services has a team of dedicated professionals who make our patients feel at home while they are far from home. Our global presence is growing, and we are seeking a dynamic team member to provide high quality patient care.
In this position, you will serve as a resource to our global services patients and their families/guests for personalized assistance and orientation. This includes coordination of the entire referral process from initial inquiry, receipt of medical records, determination of services needed, coordinating services delivered, and following-up as necessary after services are completed, including after the patient has returned home. Interact closely with the faculty physicians of Cornell and Columbia medical schools along with hospital physicians. Serve as a liaison to embassies in order to ensure all financial information is provided to financial counselors in the department.
This is a full time, day shift position.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or Healthcare
* Bridging the Gap course certification
* 3-5 years' experience in patient services environment within a medical center, physician's office or related healthcare setting
* Communication and presentation skills to effectively interact in a cross-cultural settling
* Fluency in Arabic
* Proficiency with Windows-based software
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.