LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day Flex (United States of America)Description:
Feel the pulse of Amazing things. Cardiac nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian means complex cases, rare technology - and a finely tuned, inspiring team caregiving approach. Across screening, diagnosis, treatment and care, our nurses drive the sharing of knowledge and practices that make a life-changing difference for patients. Now, you can join this legendary tradition. From the world's first successful pediatric heart transplant to the nation's first robotically assisted open-heart procedure, each history-making advance is inspired by passion for those in our care. Step into the nation's #3 center for Heart and Heart Surgery (U.S. News & World Report), and feel the pulse of Amazing things:
Staff Nurse I - RN - Per Diem - Electrophysiology Lab - 6:00am to 6:30pm
The Staff Nurse I is responsible for the direct provision of effective and comprehensive nursing care. This is a per diem Days position from 6am to 6:30pm.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required.
* Current New York State License as a Registered Nurse required.
* At least one year of experience is required. 2 years of tEP experience or 1 year of critical care experience.
* BCLS certification required. ACLS certification within 90 day of hire.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive, intensive care, maternal, psychiatric, transitional