LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Evening (United States of America)Description:
Advanced Pharmacy Practices:
Pharmacy Techs Make It Possible
Pharmacy Technician ? Adult and Pediatric Satellite Pharmacies - Full Time - Evening Shift
Bring your talent and ambition to the world-renowned Pharmacy team at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York's #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). Support our entire spectrum of specialties. Play an active role in shaping the future of pharmaceutical care. Experience the fulfillment of Making It Possible.
Help our licensed pharmacists provide carefully prepared medications and high-quality care to patients. Advocate for patient safety as part of an empowered team by adhering to stringent standards. Compound IV infusions for patients. Update the patient census using Omnicell pharmacy inventory automation systems. Assist with the training of students, interns and new technicians. Many of our pharmacy techs go on to become licensed pharmacists within our hospital. Pursue this extraordinary opportunity to learn, grow and achieve alongside some of the most respected professionals in the field.
* Experience utilizing Omnicell pharmacy inventory automation systems
* Certified/Registered Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
* 1 year experience compounding Sterile IV Infusion Products in Hospital or Home Infusion pharmacy
* 2 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital environment
* High School Diploma/GED
* 1 year experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital or retail environment
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: antibody, aseptic technique, bacteria, cytometry, diet, food, health, industrial hygienist, physiology, vaccine