LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Physician Assistants at NYP:
A Growing, Autonomous Team
Physician Assistant - Colorectal Surgery - Days
As skilled clinicians and respected collaborators, our PAs Make It Possible-day and night. Experience autonomy and camaraderie unique to our PA team. Practice the art and science of evidence-based medicine at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your PA career.
Practice the art and science of evidence-based medicine at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your PA career. As a Colorectal Surgery Floor PA, you will have the opportunity to work with Surgical Residents and Attendings to cover a busy colorectal surgical service and partake in evidence-based care of patients as well as a unique \"Enhanced Recovery After Surgery\" (ERAS) pathway. Manage the Floor and Consult with the opportunity to be involved in research.
This position will work 5 eight hour shifts M-F
* Background in Surgery and/or Medicine
* At least 6 months of experience
* Strong new graduates with a demonstrated passion for surgery are also encouraged to apply
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
* NYS licensure and NCCPA certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician