LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Rotating (United States of America)Description:
Physician Assistants at NYP:
A Growing, Autonomous Team
Physician Assistant - Electrophysiology - Per Diem
Feel the pulse of Amazing things at New York's #1 Hospital (U.S. News), where Physician Assistants provide the highest quality of care and caring to our patients and their families. As dedicated clinical professionals with expanding responsibility, you'll often hear PAs refer to NewYork-Presbyterian as a \"PA-run institution.\"
Join us. Step into the new state-of-the-art Milstein Heart Center, a 140,000 square foot facility featuring the most advanced technology available in the world today. In this highly autonomous role you will practice at the highest levels of your profession.This position will consist of 12.5 hour per diem day shifts in our electrophysiology lab where you will help care for outpatients and inpatients that come through our electrophysiology lab.
* Electrophysiology experience
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
* NYS licensure
* NCCPA certification
* 3+ years of cardiology experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: aseptic technique, biomedical, biopharma, dietary, dietetic, drug, drug discovery, histotechnologist, pharmaceutical, pharmacometrics