LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Rotating (United States of America)Description:
Physician Assistants at NYP:
A Growing, Autonomous Team Physician Assistant - OB/GYN - Rotating Shifts
US News and World Report ranks NewYork-Presbyterian the #1 hospital in New York for OB care. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence. Today, we continue to set global standards. You can Make It Possible.
We are seeking highly motivated, well-trained Physician Assistants to join our growing OB team as we expand into the future with our brand new, state of the art Alexandra Cohen Hospital for Women and Newborns.
Join our renowned Labor and Delivery service managing labor & delivery, post-partum, and antepartum patients. In this role, you will admit patients to labor & delivery and antepartum services as needed, function as an integral member of the OB team and assist with labor floor/postpartum emergencies and cesarean sections. You will have the ability to first assist in the operating room.
This position will work three twelve hour shifts consisting of rotating shifts and will include holiday and weekend coverage.
* Ideal candidates for this role have at least one year of experience in OB or GYN
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
* Current NYS licensure
* NCCPA certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: cpg, gyn, maternal services, maternal child services, mother child services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som