LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Physician Assistants at NYP:
A Growing, Autonomous Team
Physician Assistant - OB / Labor and Delivery
As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence.. Today, we continue to set global standards. You can Make It Possible.
Provide high quality innovative care to patients and their families. Join a renowned OB / Labor and Delivery service managing labor & delivery, post-partum, and gynecology patients. In this role, you will admit patients to labor & delivery and antepartum services as needed, function as an integral member of the OB team and assist with labor floor/postpartum emergencies and cesarean sections. You willl have the ability to first assist in the operating room.
* At least 1 year of experience in OB or GYN is strongly preferred
* Bachelor's or Master's in Physician Assistant studies
* NYS licensure
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: assistant, assistant cvor, assistant psych, assistant surgery, clinic, diagnostic, physician assistant, practice physician, urgent care, walk in