LocationWhite Plains, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Create Something Truly Special and Unique
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - PMHNP-Inpatient - Westchester Division
Psychiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian defies convention. For patients dealing with psychiatric illness, it's a beacon of hope. For Nurse Practitioners with talent and tenacity, it's a premier destination. And for psychiatry clinicians across the world, it's a resource for ever-expanding clinical knowledge. Over a century ago, NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Division introduced the world to moral, humanistic psychiatric care. We blazed the way for use of the Planetree model and are the first behavioral health facility to be recognized as a Planetree Designated Patient-Centered Hospital with distinction. Today, top talented clinicians continue to use compassionate, evidence-based practices.
Step into this new and exciting role at NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Division. Join our inpatient PMHNP in delivering a unique intensive social learning recovery based program for patients transitioning back to the community. Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team, leaders in caring for patients with psychotic disorders.
* A minimum of 2 years of experience practicing as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
* Experience providing care for patients with Psychotic Disorders in a inpatient setting
* Board Certification as a Psychiatric- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
* Master Degree in Nursing
* New York State License or ability to obtain
* Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: cardiology, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing, clinical nurse, cna, family, locum, physician assistant, rnp, specialist