LocationBrooklyn, New YorkShift:Night Flex (United States of America)Description:
Nurses Make It Possible
Registered Nurse - RN - Surgical Stepdown Unit - E/N
Practice the art and science of evidence-based surgical nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your nursing career. Here, you'll experience a wide variety of cases, ranging from adult inpatients requiring pre- and post-operative care to general acute care and specialty services. In the process, experience all the reasons we entered our noble field. As educators, researchers and innovators at the bedside, our nurses are catalysts for these and countless other achievements. Transform patients' lives-and your career. Boldly advance patient care with our team-oriented, compassionate nurses.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent - thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities - and the world - stronger.
You'll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full-time evening/night shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
* Acute care RN experience in Telemetry/Progressive Care/Critical Care
* Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
* At least one year of acute care RN experience in Medical Surgical
* BLS certification from the American Heart Association
NewYork Presbyterian-Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is a equal opportunity employer
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse, recovery, transitional