LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Create Valuable Learning Experiences for the Brightest Minds in Health Care
Organizational Development Specialist
The OD Specialist leverages internal consulting skills with business clients and understands and analyzes the needs of the business to partner with the OD Director, Consultants and HRVPs to design and deliver practical value-added business solutions. Effectively partners to support and facilitate enterprise and organizational initiatives for NYPH. The OD Specialist supports the Director and Consultants in the delivery and tracking of key OD program, processes and initiatives. The Specialist will help design and have accountability for the documentation of OD documents (e.g. succession planning templates) provide project management support for major OD projects and quantify and communicate activities and results (projects results, succession planning profiles).
* Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Instructional Design, Psychology, Education or other related field
* Minimum 2-4 years' experience in organizational development, group facilitation, performance management, succession planning or equivalent combination of education.
* Must be creative and positive.
* Strong planning organizational, and analysis skills.
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
* Ability to assess needs of clients leveraging consulting skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently.
* Strong software skills (e.g. Advanced PowerPoint, databases, Advanced Excel, etc.)
* Strong writing skills.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.