LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Compassionate Nurses Make It Possible
Staff Nurse - RN - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - Per Diem
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Women's Health nurses have created a supportive, compassionate environment for all phases of ante- through postpartum care. With over 12,000 births annually, we're the experienced and caring team families count on for successful outcomes. Mothers and babies start their journey here with expert nurses at their side and the finest resources at their command.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent - thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities - and the world - stronger.
You'll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a per diem, 12 hour shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital.
* At least one year of acute care RN experience in Women's Health
* Electronic Fetal Monitoring certification from National Certification Corporation (NCC)
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Current New York State RN license
* BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: intensive care, mhb, recovery, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu, unit