- New York Presbyterian
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
21 Warren St
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:Psychiatric Nurses Make It Possible
Staff Nurse - RN - Psychiatry - ECT - Part Time - Days
Psychiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian defies convention. For patients dealing with psychiatric illness or substance addiction, it's a beacon of hope. For nurses with talent and tenacity, it's a premier destination. And for behavioral health clinicians across the world, it's a resource for ever-expanding clinical knowledge. At NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, programs like the Brain Stimulation Service, the Center for Light Treatment, the College Student initiative and more indicate a visionary, real-world approach to care. At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent - thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities - and the world - stronger.
In this position, you will be assigned to work with Electroconvulsive therapy throughout our Westchester campus. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a part time day schedule position working 7am-3:30pm.
* At least 1 year of acute RN experience with Electroconvulsive therapy
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
* BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care, infusion, intensive, maternal, recovery, surgery, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.