- New York Presbyterian
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
21 Warren St
LocationWhite Plains, New YorkShift:Night (United States of America)Description:
Psychiatric Nurses Make It Possible
Staff Nurse - RN - Various Units - Nights (8 hour shifts)- !:00 pm to 7:00 am
Over a century ago, NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester Division introduced the world to moral, humanistic psychiatric care. We blazed the way for use of the Planetree model and are the first behavioral health facility to be recognized as a Planetree Designated Patient-Centered Hospital. Today, top talented nurses continue to use compassionate, evidence-based practices. It's a progressive environment-and a premier opportunity for your career.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent - thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities - and the world - stronger.
You'll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time 8-hour nights position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Westchester Division.
* Prior nursing experience in additional recovery or psychiatry
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
* BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, coronary, infusion, nurse, psychatric, psychiatric, recovery, registed, registered nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.