LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Evening (United States of America)Description:
Additional Job Description
Lab Science Saves Lives:
Lab Technologists Make It Possible
Supervisor - Laboratory Services - Evenings
NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital is the singular source of care and caring for the 750,000 New Yorkers who live and work south of 14th Street. Situated at the crossroads of the world's financial epicenter and several diverse and historic communities, we provide world-class care with a patient-inspired community touch.
Join a close-knit team of Lab Technologists in providing care for our patients at New York's #1 hospital. Here, you will gain valuable experience with analysis not being performed anywhere else. In this role, you will need to utilize your strong clinical lab knowledge to provide guidance to our Technologists. Take this opportunity to supervise and implement quality assurance, quality control, and maintenance. As a supervisor in our fast-paced hospital, you will have experience working in all areas of the lab, but your Blood Bank experience will be crucial. Ensure the efficient operations of this vital area so that our patients receive the best possible care and quality outcomes.
This is a full time evening shift position working 4:00pm-12:00am Monday - Friday.
* Previous supervisory experience
* Strong Blood Bank experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related science
* New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist License from New York Education Department
* At least 5 year of lab technologist experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: ascp, hematopathology, medical lab science, mlt, pathology, services, sterile processing technician, surgical technologist, technician lab, toxicology