The Research Foundation is seeking to hire a Full-time Research Coordinator who will be primarily responsible for the coordination of all research activities for clinical trials involving anti-viral treatment in Alzheimer's disease, cognitive impairment in the elderly, and related studies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Scheduling of study assessments and patient interviews
2. Administration of neuropsychological tests and symptom rating scales
3. Subject recruitment
4. Coordinating and accompanying patients to imaging appointments (PET scan, MRI scan, Lumbar Puncture)
5. Data entry and management
6. Planning and organizing protocol meetings
7. Management of specific protocols
8. Subsite Monitoring
Candidates must be willing to complete a phlebotomy certification course and perform blood-draws. Must be certified in phlebotomy or obtain certification before drawing any blood samples.
BS/BA required; 1-2 years of previous experience working in clinical research required; MA/MS preferred.
To apply: Submit an application with cover letter and resume by April 20, 2019 through our website Only applications submitted through the RFMH website will be accepted.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. Employer/Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran Employer. VEVRAA 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) compliant.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.