- New York Technology Partners
- $100,220.00 -153,790.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
Middleware Adminstrator (weblogic)
Rockville , MD
- System Administration skills with 7-11 years of CORE experience with WebLogic Application servers and at least one among Apache Tomcat/Glassfish/JBOSS,
- 5-7 years of WebLogic clustering experience is a must.
- System Administration skills with a minimum of 5+ years of experience from among: Apache, IBM HTTP Server, OTD, OHS
- Experience with SVN (Linux Environment -Preferred), GIT, Jenkins/Hudson
- Hands-on experience in programming in at least three from among JYTHON, PYTHON, PERL, SHELL, SQL, ANT, PHP is required
- Proficiency in J2EE concepts
- Proficiency in RDBMS (Experience with Oracle DBMS is strongly preferred) and SQL command line tools
- Implement DevOps (CI/CD) processes in WebLogic Environments
- Excellent understanding of SDLC is a must; familiarity with AGILE methodology will help.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and implement new tools as required by the Business.
Please interested candidate reply at
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: http, infrastructure, ip, network, router, scom sccm, server, system administrator, system center configuration manager, tcp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...