New York Therapy Placement Services, Inc. has been a leader in the educational/healthcare services arena for over 30 years. Founded in 1986, the company plays an integral part in both the public and private health care sectors. We are proud of our reputation of excellence and commitment to providing services in compliance with local, state and federal guidelines. Our services are diversified and we pride ourselves in working with only the most experienced clinicians that are interested in making a difference in the lives of others.
New York Therapy Placement Services Inc. is currently looking for Full Time Administrative Support to perform administrative and data entry duties. Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing and maintaining accurate databases; performing data entry, word processing and other data management functions; file retention and organization; preparing various reports; completing projects as assigned; sending department communications; and performing other administrative tasks as required.
* Minimum two years administrative experience required.
* Minimum two years data entry experience required.
* Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
* Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
* Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
* Must be computer savvy. Advanced proficiency with computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* High School diploma or GED required.
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Experience in Special Education highly preferred.
* Bilingual a plus.
* Related experience working with agency companies that provide Special Education and Related Services, specifically systems under the New York City Department of Education (DOE) preferred.
Associated topics: advocate, district school nurse, guidance counselor, nurse, receptionist, school clerk, secretary, speech language pathologist, student affairs, therapist