ONE Jeanswear Group, Inc. is currently looking for a Production Associate, Gloria Vanderbilt Knits. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Manage production; negotiate critical dates for time and action, and approval process for each style
* Sign off PR request in PDF form for PO issuing
* Set up buy sheets and issue to factories
* Create and update planners on a weekly basis
* Create memos on shortages and overages and give to assistant to update in SAP
* Review and approve initial PO details ( ETA and ETD) and issue to Factory/Vendor
* Resolve and coordinate production issues by communicating with design, Sales, and Tech when needed
* Track, receive and distribute yarn/fabric quality submits, lab dip submits fit samples and production samples with critical approval due dates to appropriate departments
* Attend fittings (when needed) and prioritize technical design based on delivery schedules
* Monitor weekly WIP reports from factories /vendors
* Update shipment tracking reports
* Review and approve shipment extensions. Collaborate with Sales and PR team if needed
* Set up costing shell and targets for review with Director of Production
* Sign off on all QA files for 3rd party QA inspections prior ending overseas
* Approve vessel Bookings with Import department
* Review Air Freight situation with Director of Production and Sales before initiating Air Freight Approval Forms
* Daily verbal and written communication with overseas vendors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* 3 years minimum experience in related industry
* Working knowledge of excel
* SAP a plus
* PLM a plus
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicant swill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality