Personal Care Management Registered Nurse (RN) (Allston)
Compensation: $89,330.00 - $131,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Looking to join one of Massachusetts' most innovative and committed organizations? Northeast Arc is a premier provider of services devoted to strengthening the abilities of all.
Northeast Arc is as dedicated to its employees as we are to the community that we serve. With endless opportunity, a supportive and passionate team, and competitive pay and benefits we are the perfect place for you to grow your career!
As a Northeast Arc employee you'll have the advantage of:
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Continued learning, online training, and tuition reimbursement
Our Personal Care Management Registered Nurse will be responsible for:
- Conducting face-to-face assessments with potential members in the individual's home or place of residence alongside an Occupational Therapist
- Evaluating members' physical and cognitive condition and resulting functional limitations to determine the member ability to benefit from and manage PCA services
- Completing evaluations that accurately represent the member's need for physical assistance with ADLs and IADLs
- Completing all required documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Communication and collaborating with OTs , Skills Trainers, and other team members all pertinent to communication to the PCM
The Personal Care Management Registered Nurse who will be a perfect candidate for our team will have:
- Must be fully licensed and must maintain licensure from the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience
- Experience working in the direct care of the elderly or disabled adults
- Home-care experience a plus
- Completion of Mass Health PCM Training program
- CPR certification
- Understanding of community supports
- Valid driver's license and vehicle
Full Time & Per Diem opportunities available in the Merrimack Valley Region
We are eager to receive your application and know that you'll love being a part of the Northeast Arc team! For more information visit our website www.ne-arc.org
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, domiciliary, intensive, neonatal, nurse, psychiatric, recovery, surgical, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...