As Practice Secretarial Associate you will perform diversified office and clerical/secretarial duties including, but not limited to scheduling appointments; facilitating communications; preparing consultation charts; taking and prioritizing telephone calls; maintaining and documenting incoming reports, pathology slides and films; and pre-certifying related ancillary services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Typing various correspondence, reports, and articles;
* Scheduling appointments, meetings;
* Maintaining files and records;
* Taking minutes at meetings;
* Receptionist duties;
* Answering, screening, routing telephone calls; taking, delivering messages.
* Collecting payments;
* Preparation of statistical data; and
* Ordering and maintaining inventory of supplies.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
* Working knowledge of PC applications, required.
* Typing 30 wpm and/or data entry skills (80 kpm), required.
* Knowledge of medical terminology, required.
* Ability to communicate effectively.