Seeking Project Superintendentwho can manage and supervise multi million dollar commercial construction projects on-time and on-budget while providing an exceptional client experience within White Plains NY and the Greater New York area.
Must be able to work on project site and oversee all construction subcontractors. Must have experience supervising out of the ground to completion of a commercial project.- all trades experience is required.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of subcontractors to drive construction progress, ensure quality control and maintain a safe and clean job site.
- Develop and implement project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones and inspections.
- Identify and address issues or lack of scope during preconstruction phase.
- Participate in development in final review of scope, buy-out, and schedule.
- Supervise subcontractor operations to ensure compliance with contract.
- Promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors.
- Manage owner, landlord, city/state procedural requirements to avoid project delays and ensure project safety and client satisfaction.
- Conduct routine quality control inspections.
- Demonstrate commitment to an injury-free work environment through own actions and mentoring others.
- Exceed client expectations for each project by understanding client needs, wants, preferences and culture.
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project.
- Supervise punch list process to ensure all are addressed and executed in a timely manner allowing.
- A positive attitude and desire to deliver exceptional results on-time for our clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive background and knowledge of safety procedures and federal and state regulations.
- 8-10 or more years of superintendent experience in ground up, renovation, and interior construction on union, non-union, and open shop projects.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Delegates work appropriately.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Experience in managing, training and developing workforce.
- Experienced at managing projects utilizing Project Management Software.
- Experience in all facets of OSHA compliance.
- OSHA 30 Required
- Experience with Procore desired.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties and responsibilities may be added or changed as deemed appropriate by management at any time.