Occupational Therapist (Albany)
Compensation: $87,260.00 - $127,670.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Nationwide Therapy Group United States
Nationwide Therapy Group is seeking an Occupational Therapist who's seeking a placement at a SNF, hospital, home health, and/or outpatient services. We are looking for a motivated and energetic OT to join our team. An occupational therapist (OT) is responsible for performing comprehensive therapy evaluations and assessments on activities of daily living and supervising COTAs.
Benefits for the Occupational Therapist - OT including:
- Weekly direct deposit
- Start Immediately
- License Reimbursements
- Up to $600 CEU reimbursement
- Referral bonus: up to $800 referral bonus for therapy jobs
- Health insurance
- Job Type: Contract
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist - OT:
- One year experience required
- Active Applicable State Licensure
- American Heart Association issued BLS
- Clean Background Check and Clean Drug Screen
- We do not provide H-1B visa sponsorship
Job Type: Contract
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, newborn care specialist, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...