Basic Job Duties:
· Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide.
· Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
· Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus / remote locations.
· Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps.
· Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals.
· Escalate to IF Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site.
· When required – provides onsite shadowing to Dell Program Field Service Team.
· Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services roles.
· Basic installation and maintenance of technical products.
· Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday activities.
· Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical specialist.
· Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
· Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
· Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
· Performs maintenance and repair services.
· Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
· Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
· 2-4 years' experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
· Must have proven customer service background.
· Individual will be knowledgeable of Windows operating system environment.
· Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts.
· Qualified resources should have A+ certification or equivalent skill set; basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved.
· Certification in various hardware platforms may optionally be required for servicing hardware issues.
· Individual must have ability to receive calls during the normal business day and after hours.
· Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Travel Surgical Technician Numerous Nationwide Travel Assignments / JobsOrthopedic experience CST / STTired of completing an application just to get …Read More
Travel Surgical Technician Numerous Nationwide Travel Assignments / JobsNeuorology CST / ST / CFAsTired of completing an application just to get info…Read More
Travel Surgical Technician Numerous Nationwide Travel Assignments / JobsLabor & Delivery experience CST / STTired of completing an application just t…Read More
Travel Surgical Technician Numerous Nationwide Travel Assignments / JobsCardiac Surgery experience CST / STTired of completing an application just to…Read More
Travel Surgical Technician Nationwide General Surgery CST / ST Travel JobsPediatrics Surgery CST / STTired of completing an application just to get i…Read More