Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $33,395.00 - $60,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Ref ID: 02700-#######252
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $11.00 to $12.00 hourly
Highly reputable organization is looking for a Customer Service Representative. In this role you will assist customers by handling questions and concerns with speed and accuracy as well as professionalism. Other Customer Service Representative duties will be preparing shipments and meeting and greeting customers. There will also be an expectation for up selling of services and products. Must have sales background, i.e. retail, banking, telemarketing and/or customer service experience required.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and place telephone calls
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
The Customer Service Representative must have clear written and verbal communication skills. One or more years of previous customer experience required. Candidate must have sales background, i.e. retail, banking, telemarketing and/or customer service experience. Candidates must feel comfortable dealing with customer's face to face, standing for an extended period of time as well as working inside the office as well as outside the office. Candidate must be able to work flexible hours, holidays and weekends. Hours range between: 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact OfficeTeam today!
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Customer service experience
If you derive detail oriented and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, answer, call center specialist, customer care associate, customer service representative, internship, phone, product support, service, service specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...