Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Compensation: $44,040.00 - $63,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
$20.90 to $24.20 hourly
A transportation company in the Bronx is looking for an HR Assistant to join their team. They are looking for someone with compliance, and previous HR experience. This position will be working with onboarding and compliance, where Bilingual Spanish is a MUST. If you're highly-skilled and motivated, the company wants you to join their team! Known for its great work environment and culture, the candidate's role will consist of handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Are you looking for employment opportunities on a long-term temporary basis? If you reside in Bronx, New York area, are Bilingual in Spanish, this HR Assistant position may be of interest to you. Please email your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
How you will make an impact
- Update employee database records
- Oversee office and administrative tasks
- Participate in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Research the internet to locate potential customers
- Prior experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Accomplished in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Administrative Assistance
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Full Cycle Recruiting experience highly desired
- Corporate Compliance experience required
- Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an approachable and appropriate demeanor
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...