- $74,220.00 -124,980.00/year*
10 Howard St
$14.25 to $16.50 hourly
We are searching for a passionate self-starter looking to grow their career as a Sales Assistant. Are you a motivated and driven hard worker? Then this role could be an excellent opportunity for you. A company in the Construction/Contractor field has an amazing opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join their team. This role will be located in the Northborough, Massachusetts region and offered on a long-term temporary-to-full-time basis through OfficeTeam.
What you get to do every day
- Supporting the sales department with the promotion of company products and services
- Respond to customer requests quickly and professionally, providing superior service
- Performing other Sales Assistant tasks as necessary
- Assisting sales teams with administrative, technical and clerical tasks
- Composing correspondence and proofreading materials
- Ensuring process completion by assisting with coordinating orders
- Handling and organizing internal training courses
- Preparing sales reports and presentations
- Handling arrangements for travel and meetings
- Handling preparations for and attending trade shows and conventions
- Less than one year of experience required
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Superb social skills, experience with project coordination, and capable of working well with staff at all levels and outside clients and vendors
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field suggested
- Good understanding of PowerPoint
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Word
- Proven knowledge of MS Outlook
- Command of data entry
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Proficiency in switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Customer service experience desired
- Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...