This luxury New York City Hotel allows you to experience the sophistication of an Upper East Side residence with an enviable location in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. The Omni Berkshire Place is steps away from Fortune 500 companies and some of the city's most illustrious sites like Fifth Avenue Shopping, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, and Broadway Theatres. Combining modern technology and fresh contemporary d?cor, the reinvented New York City accommodations have a residential feel that will appeal to both business and leisure travelers.
The Omni Berkshire Place's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Berkshire Place may be your perfect match.
The Doorperson Represents the hotel at the main entrance by greeting guests in an enthusiastic and courteous manner. Maintains driveway traffic flow to allow main hotel entrance accessibility as well as to ensure ample space for passenger and luggage loading and unloading and offers luggage assistance to all guests.
* Provide our guests with an exceptional arrival and departure experience that makes them feel welcome.
* Engages the guest to provide superior guest service.
* Ensures the valets are staged to maximize the guest experience.
* Manages the traffic at the front of the hotel.
* Coordinates activity in the drive with the Bell Attendant to ensure timely delivery of luggage and Valet Attendants of guest vehicles.
* Conduct key audit with the Valet Attendant at the end of each shift.
* Maintains the cleanliness of the front of the hotel.
* Notifies the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible.
* Loads the baggage in the cars or taxis for departing guests
* Maintains a clean and orderly appearance of the work area at all times.
* Exceptional customer service skills: smile, welcoming attitude, ability to engage and make a great first impression on our guests
* Excellent grooming and body language to represent the brand
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently and work on feet entire shift
* Must be able to drive manual and automatic transmission
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must have an excellent driving record (less than 2 moving violations in the last two years)
Associated topics: cajera, garage, hospital, lot, motor, overnight, parking, tips, valet parking, vehicle porter