Associate Director, Platform Strategy
As every CMO knows, employing technology, data and analytics to business challenges is the cost of entry, not a nice to have. Unlocking the value of consumer data can deliver growth, revenue and ROI, and create differentiation to stay on top. Real-time action is instrumental in driving results within a highly fragmented marketplace. Annalect's data solutions are built to deliver insightful results with speed, accuracy and a single version of the truth. In leveraging the DNA of a marketing agency with a talent pool of developers, data scientists and Ph.Ds, we hold a unique position in the increasingly crowded ad tech and consulting space.
Join our dynamic and diverse team at Annalect - data solutions for marketers, by marketers.
The Annalect Consultancy organization plays a vital role in the agency team structure, with responsibilities including:
* Guiding clients and agency teams through the cluttered and fragmented advertising technology landscape, stewarding their evolution to adopt more sophisticated practices and solutions to prepare for a data-driven future.
* Building trust and collaboration among Omnicom Media Group leadership and clients.
* Ensuring scoped deliverables are met and clients are satisfied through value-driven solutions.
You will be part of a team made of up account-specific leaders who are responsible for defining business needs, stewarding project engagements, and managing overall health of the account's adoption of an ad technology and data solution.
The Associate Director, Platform Strategy supports the delivery of consultative and strategic guidance to sister agencies and clients on how to best leverage technologies and data to outpace their competition. You will be responsible for managing projects, executing deliverables, constantly learning AdTech and driving best practices across new industry trends.
* You have exceptional problem-solving skills and a methodology for creating and demonstrating solutions.
* You can provide strategic guidance in marketing business objectives, requirements, key performance indicators (KPI) and other functional and/or technical requirements grounded in deep technology subject matter expertise.
* You can develop a scalable and sustainable tactical implementation roadmap involving customized solutions, data integrations and technical implementation strategies.
Leadership and Management
* You foster environments which enable collaboration, encourage forums for respectful dissenting opinions to find the best outcome and can motivate and drive cross-functional teams to meet deliverables and client objectives.
* You have an ability to set and manage people and projects judiciously with both efficiency and emotional intelligence.
Communication and Collaboration
* You are comfortable communicating clearly with diverse audiences, including day-to-day clients, while demonstrating the ability to translate technical subject matter expertise into relatable business terminology and respond to unexpected questions.
Data & Technical Acumen
This role will work closely with technology partners to understand technical capabilities and consult with Omnicom agencies and client on how they can most strategically evaluate and select specific technology partners for media execution and measurement requirements. Success in this role requires technical, strategic and operational expertise across these areas of ad tech:
* Primary Ad Servers (DCM, Sizmek, AdForm, Thunder)
* Point-Solution Ad Servers (Innovid, Extreme Reach, Celtra)
* Ad Verification Technologies (Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, Moat, comScore, Nielsen, Adloox, Cheq)
Education & Experience
* Minimum of 5 years of experience working in relevant strategic and consultative capacities
* Prior contributions toward thought leadership, case studies and original content related to advertising or marketing technology is a plus
* Experience working for or with agencies is a plus
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
This would be a Great Fit if?
* You are excited about working for a young, high-growth company where things are changing every day
* In fact, you thrive in environments where there is ambiguity, no matter how chaotic the circumstances, you know how to handle a lot of moving parts without getting overwhelmed and you enjoy bringing a sense of order and process to that chaos
* You are always curious and always eager to better understand, to expand your knowledge and encouraging that knowledge with others.
* You write and speak eloquently, no matter how tired or stressed you are, with a focus on efficiency and intention
* You enjoy digging into the work, you follow through on every responsibility and are willing to seek out the unspoken expectations. You understand that delegating does not mean shirking but supporting those you are relying and trusting on to help handle that work.
* You have a good sense of humor
This won't be a good fit if?
* You get overwhelmed easily or have a short temper
* You lose emails or take days to reply
* You work best in highly structured environments
We are an equal opportunity employer. Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) status: Exempt
Annalect, a division of Omnicom Media Group, reaffirms its commitment to the policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and to carrying out this policy at all of its offices. It shall be the policy of Omnicom Media Group to (1) recruit, select, hire, train, promote, pay, discipline and terminate employees in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, alienage, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis upon which discrimination against or harassment of employees or applicants for employment is prohibited under any applicable federal, state or local equal opportunity employment laws and (2) ensure that all personnel actions are administered without discrimination in violation of applicable law.
Associated topics: analyst, b2b, business, customer, franchise owner, franchise operator, intelligence, mba, strategy, wholesale